Current user experience:
- navigate to Release > Roadmap
- add new filter by "Initiative name"
- pick values for the new filter
- relevant results (releases and features related to selected initiatives) are displayed
- dates on timeline can be changed
- none results are displayed
- dates on timeline cannot be changed
PS: the explanation for current system behavior that they gave me was that there is no direct link between releases and initiatives. However, there is an indirect relation that allow to get the information. Besides, the system allows selecting the filter which lead to user's expectation to see relevant results.
|Release time frame|
This should be working as expected. When filtering by Initiative name on the Releases roadmap, this will show you all releases which are tied to that initiative.
If you are still having problems here, please contact our Customer success team at email@example.com.