We use Master Features a few different ways:
- A group of related features
- A use case that requires work (features) from different products.
- A feature that will be implemented in different products at different times (each of those would be a feature)
- Descriptive text that describes the context of the features it contains
We need a way to differentiate these types of master features. We need to be able to specify different types of master features, and for each type, we want:
- A unique workflow (statuses)
- Unique custom fields/layouts