Like the addition of Notes. I am grouping several requests into a single one so sorry if that breaks anything.
- I would like to see the ability to adjust hierarchy with the keyboard (up/down/left/right). Drag & drop is shaky if you have more than one level and it's tough to get the items arranged exactly where you want without rebuilding the whole list
- I would like the ability to Move/Copy a note and children to another product. The idea for me is to create Note Templates and copy them to other Products for consistency.
- I would like to be able to add tags to notes.
- Can you add a prompt "Watched by" in front of the + like in other locations.
- I would like an option to add a "node" plus all children to a notebook. Using the hierarchy, it's easy to create a simple document and I'd like a way to output that as a single file.
Voting this up for the tags!
It would be incredibly helpful for my to be able to set up a notes hierarchy for projects that my team could copy, and move to their workspace. This would allow for documentation standardization and reduce the time it takes my team to setup their project documentation.
I am currently using https://dovetailapp.com for research and there is no integration for Aha. I would prefer to use Aha but there is no way currently to create tags. Adding tags similar to dovetail for highlighting and classifying text
We would really benefit from the ability to export Notes from a hierarchical perspective? In other words, select a node and all child nodes and have it imported into a notebook or exported to PDF. Today only one page can ever be selected at a time.
For example, consider this structure:
* How to bake cookies
* How to bake pies
* How to steam a veggie bowl
* Clean Up
* How to throw away dishes so you never have to clean them
I'd like to be able to choose to export:
*<root> and all subordinate notes
* Recipies and all its subordinate notes
Not having this likely means we have to move the majority of our notes.
This would be great! We are looking to expand use of Aha and keep everything in one place so having this feature would help eliminate the need to having to upload meeting minutes & docs into Aha
Would also be great to add custom fields to notes as well.
I would also like to be able to create a template to be used in notes. Specifically we capture requirements - in/out of scope information in a separate template within Confluence. It would be better if we could add those in Aha and link them to a specific feature. Since Notes can be linked, we just need the template capability.
"I would like an option to add a "node" plus all children to a notebook. Using the hierarchy, it's easy to create a simple document and I'd like a way to output that as a single file"
It is now possible to Copy or Move notes. You can see this functionality available through the Actions menu for any of your existing or new notes.
Yes, would love to be able to use a Note template particularly for meeting minutes across clients.
Yes! I would like to be able to create a few template notes (meeting minutes, brief, policy, etc) and I would love to be able to add folders or parent/child hierarchy for ordering the notes (and folders for files - getting toward a DMS i know but if its all in one place then.. what a system!) Tagging and categarisation would also be great!