In Full Screen Mode Provide the Option to see some info from the drawer

As a Product Manager working on complex Features and requirements,

 I need the ability to edit in full screen when writing user stories but need the context provided by the Feature title, Goals, and Initiatives as well as Release Name and Tags

so that I can have the information I need present when constructing Features and Requirements.

  • Dan Molloy
  • Dec 30 2016
  • Unlikely to implement
Release time frame
  • Feb 7, 2017

    Admin Response

    Thank you for the note. The full-screen mode editing experience currently takes up the entire screen by design, in order to provide for an uninterrupted experience.

    At this time, we would suggest using the non-full screen mode if you are looking to access additional information while writing user stories (or to potentially move back and forth between the modes).

    While we understand that this may slightly interrupt the workflow, based on current priorities and historical feedback, we are unlikely to make updates in this area. We hope you can understand. 

  • Attach files
  • Dan Molloy commented
    December 30, 2016 18:44

    Ideally looking for some middle ground between the drawer edit mode and the full-screen edit mode- something like popping out the edit box to the left side of the screen to occupy 70% of the width and leaving the drawer to occupy 30%.

    Or- let me resize the edit window inside the drawer and  resize the drawer.