1. Allow resizing Release Phase Column on the Release Details Page
- Quite frequently our Release Phase names are longer than the default width of the Release Phase column on the Release Details Page.
- E.g. "Planning Sprint 0 (TFS-0)" does not fit on a single line.
- It would be great if there was an ability to resize this column to allow for the Release phase name to fit on a single line. If I resize and stretch out my browser window to multiple monitors I can get them to stretch out and fit on a single line. While this works for any time I need to take a snippet and paste it into a PPT it’s not an option for Aha’s Presentations.
2. Allow reordering of Release Phases on the Release Details Page
- We’ve had certain instances where we would need to reorder Phases on the Release Details Page. Having it depend on dates is limiting in certain situations.
- E.g. We have the following setup where Aha places these phases in the order of being created:
- Release Phase 1 | 03/27/2020 - 04/09/2020
- Milestone 1 | 03/27/2020
- Release Phase 2 | 03/27/2020 - 04/08/2020
- Milestone 2 | 03/27/2020
- A) Let's say we want Release Phase 2 to go first (because its phase ends earlier than Release Phase1) There is no easy way to do this besides deleting and recreating.
- B) Let's say we want to group all milestones together (put 1 & 2 next to each other) and do the same thing with Phases. No easy way to do this.
- C) There are also instances where even though the dates might be completely out of alignment we would like to change the order around as needed. No way to do this.
The Release Details page is a critical slide on our quarterly Release Plan Presentations distributed amongst internal stakeholders. It would be great if we can make them look even better post these updates.