This idea has been merged into another idea. To comment or vote on this idea, please visit APP-I-1582 "All" "Not" and "OR" operators in filters.
This is just one of many examples:
- Have features assigned to several Releases e.g. Jan, Feb, March...
- In Features -> List, create a new 'view', with a Filter for 'Release Name'
- Select all releases except 'January' (this is part of the problem, as you must select each release you want to include, not the 1 release you want to exclude)
- Create a new release e.g. for the next month...April
- Features I add to the April release are included in my view
- My view doesn't include these features as, by default, the April release isn't selected in my filter
Whenever I add a new option to any field, I have to remember to go and select that new option to be included in every view that has a filter on that field.
|Release time frame|