Ask: If SPAM is detected on an IDEA Portal, we would like the ability to;
- Create a Universal SPAM Folder that would show SPAM across all product idea portals, if detected, and or Run a report to see if SPAM has been identified.
- Send Spam notification if SPAM exists on a Portal to the product manager
We've had a idea get moved into the SPAM folder on an Submit only Portal. The product manager was notified by the user and found the idea in the SPAM folder on 1/16/2020. Note: the idea was submitted an idea on 1/9/2020.
- Had the user not notified the Product Manager, the idea would have sat in the SPAM Tab for an undetermined amount of time.
- If SPAM is detected, the idea or comment is identified in the: Configure Idea Portal > SPAM Tab
- Only users with Account Customization Access can view the SPAM Folder.
- There is not notification that SPAM was detected back to the Product (Workspace) owner
Three years and still no notifications for spam??
Need automated notifications when spam has been detected. Users won't remember to proactively check for spam via Settings > Account > Ideas Portals and not all of our Paid Seat users can access this menu either
Please note that we created a custom role that removes the PO functionality. But we need this back so we can have our custom role to allow you to see the SPAM folder, etc.