When adding attachments from a specific google folder, I have to drill down again and again.
- When opening the 'Attach files' dialogue, the last method used should be in focus.
- If I uploaded from the computer then that would be in focus.
- If I attached from Google, then Google should be in focus.
- Same for Dropbox
- When Google is in focus, the files shown should be from the last location I used to attach.
- In my case each attached file (a screenshot) refers to a different requirement - possibly there could be a shortcut to create a requirement for each attached file. Naming the requirement according to the file name. This may be too much specific "nice to have" use case...